Frequently Questioned Answers
Looking for the real FAQ?
- Q - Does Yardies make the best yard games and outdoor products?
- We are currently working on the brail version of our website.
- Q - Why do some people call Polish Horseshoes, Beersbee?
- Ahh the great Polish Horseshoes, Beersbee debate. Very few people know that the civil war was started due to this very discrepancy.
It is commonly referred to as Polish Horseshoes, Beersbee, Frisbeer, Sticks (…real creative). Here is the breakdown by state:
- Q - Should I buy yard games that aren't Yardies' Brand?
1. Have you ever ever met someone who said, “I’m so glad I bought this Kia Soul instead of that Mercedes G Wagon”?
2. Have you you ever met someone who said, “wow, these plastic knifes through my steak better than a metal steak knife!”?
3. Have you ever met someone who said, “This one-ply toilet paper is getting the job done”?
4. Have you ever ever met someone who said “Lets go to the gym and out in business casual khakis.”?
5.Have you ever showed up to a first date 2 hours early?
6.Have you ever met someone who said, “I think I can make the rest of this 2,000 mile drive with a flat tire.
- Q - Who invented Yard games?
- Although their origin is widely unknown, it is a well known fact that the Founding Fathers of the United States of America played yard games. In fact there are documented cases of gun duels between Ben Franklin (“Ole Benny Boy”) and Thomas Jefferson (“The Original T-Pain”) getting in fist fights over POLiSH Horseshoe games.
- Q - Will Yardies LLC be there for me in times of emotional stress?
- Yardies’ yard games and outdoor products are registered emotional support animals.
- Q - What are Yardies Yard games made out of?
- They’re predominately made from Kevlar and magic.